Health video production specialists
Your next health video production couldn’t be in safer hands.
Mandrill has more experience of turning health stories and issues into engaging video than any other video production company.
We’ve produced over 30 hours of video for the NHS – our biggest client. Projects for NHS England, NHS Improvement and the NHS Leadership Academy have given us in-depth knowledge of key health service issues.
- NHS change and transformation – from working directly with NHS Chief Executive Simon Stevens’ personal video on the Five Year Forward View to numerous case studies for NHS Improvement
- The future of general practice -from producing 45 GP conference videos and 3 Time for Care case study videos and the official videos on the MCPs.
- Mental health – from making 6 case study videos for the mental health taskfroce
- Ambulance Service – from producing the national BME recruitment and MSK staff training videos
- Older people’s care – from 6 videos for the care home vanguards
Broadcast production values
Mandrill health videos look and feel like proper television. Our high production values come from a 20 year track record making factual television programmes – including 17 health TV series on a whole range of health and medical subjects for UK broadcasters.
All our staff have a TV background, guaranteeing that even the simplest video project is produced with broadcast efficiency, polish and professionalism.
But don’t take our word for it! Watch the videos you’ll find throughout our website – and check out the glowing testimonials we’ve received from every NHS team we’ve worked with.
And when you have a video brief for us – or would like to discuss your initial ideas without obligation – don’t hesitate to get in touch.